Thorpe Park has now updated their attraction information for their Indoor Attractions which are due to re-open from the 17th May in line with the changes to the governments advice.
- Walking Dead Rollercoaster – You must be in an even group number to ride, separate groups cannot mix (so for me as a single rider, I will not be able to go onto the ride!)
- Angry Birds 4D – No restrictions have been updated on the Thorpe Park site
- Derren Brown’s Ghost Train – You will be required to book a free timed ticket, this can only be done on the day *
- Black Mirror Labyrinth – You will be required to book a free timed ticket, this can only be done on the day *
To pre-book the free tickets for the above mentioned attractions this can be done by:
- Island Ticket Centre self-service tills – from 9am
- Attraction entrance by scanning the QR code using your mobile – from 10am
- Fastrack Kiosk by scanning the QR code or the self-service tills – from 10am
In addition due to capacity reason’s you also won’t be guaranteed you will get to experience the attraction, so make sure you book your space as fast as possible!
Currently, Black Mirror Labyrinth will not be part of the fast track, however, if you purchase the Island Unlimited Fast Track, you will get one timed ticket for Derren Brown Ghost Train.
Hopefully in the future, we will be able to move away from these restrictions when the social distancing is reviewed furhter.