Well what can I say about 2020?
It has been such a very difficult year for us all due to Coronavirus and has impacted us all in so many ways.
For me, Christmas was especially difficult as I did not travel home to be with my family, it was a difficult choice but something I feel like as being the correct one to protect myself and my family.
As I look back at 2020 I have also got some achievements and have also made the most as much as possible.
- Managed to visit Thorpe Park a couple of times and also enjoy Oktoberfest and Fright Nights
- A trip to Alton Towers for Oktoberfest (as a replacement to going to Orlando!) and enjoying very much my first ride on Wickerman, Th13teen and a few others
- First trip to Legoland Windsor
- A trip for the day to Chessington World of Adventures
- A day trip to London to enjoy the London Dungeon and London Eye
Of course, the trips I managed to take were all following the COVID Guidelines.
In someway as well, I actually enjoyed the London Dungeon more in a smaller group although it makes it even more easy now for the Judge to pick you!
I really enjoyed my trip to Alton Towers, its somewhere that I have not been since I was a very very small boy so that was a long time ago now and I will be sure to make a trip back in 2021 for a night or two!
Now, of course, 2020 has also had some downsides for me, in January I was very excited to book a holiday over to Universal Orlando for 12 nights and of course, that wasn’t to happen due to COVID, with the hope I had I moved the holiday to September and of course, that also didn’t happen! At the moment I have moved it to 2021 and very hopeful that it will happen as I have not been there since 2012 and it sure has changed since then.
With 2021, we can only hope for the best with the vaccine in the UK already being rolled out we just hope that we will have a better year although, I don’t expect any major changes until much later in the year.